An anti-siphon vacuum breaker is designed for an irrigation system as it prevents pipe collapse during transient pressure drop.
Its large orifice allows the fast intake of air and is designed for smooth and
reliable operation for a longer period.
- Designed to protect enclosed tanks from
collapse or structural damage during draining.
- Eliminates siphoning of dangerous fluids.
- For corrosive or ultra-pure liquid applications.
- Sizes 1/2", 3/4" & 1” Male Thread.
- Body & Float Materials: Reinforced Polypropylene.
*Note: Transportation charges extra.
|| 122 × 145 × 321 cm